Monday, June 13, 2011

The Reason for the Title

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not parish but have eternal life! John 3:16

We believe that our time here on earth is temporary. God promises us that when we believe in Him and accept the gift of His salvation we will have a home in heaven.

I believe that while here on earth it is our time of learning about our Savior and how to live our life for Him. Learning to trust Him and allow Him to guide me, to shape me into the woman He has planned for me to be. He knew my every day long before I was even created. I believe the trials I have gone through over my life all have a purpose and that by allowing Him to use these trials I will become the woman He see's me to be.

Over the past 3 years my husband and I have suffered from secondary infertility, the loss of twin sons, a diagnosis of pcos and the loss of another son. While I thought I had gone through trials before the ones played out over the past 3 years have been the hardest and most testing.

Our journey through these trials have tested our faith on many levels. My wonderful husband has sustained his faith well through all levels. I however have had mine broken down, shattered and slowly built back up. I have been taken down to the darkest, deepest pit and then lifted back up again. My prayer is that God will use me and my trials to support and encourge other women who find themselves on this journey of infertility and loss. To the "world" infertility and loss are still taboo subjects. Not many understand the hurt that comes along with it. I pray God will use me as an example to others as they learn how to get through this difficult trial as well as helping those that walk with them learn how to help their loved ones.

I hope you enjoy my posts, pictures and learning about our family as you follow us on our journey here!

No comments:

Post a Comment