Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exodus 23:20

"see, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared for you"

Wow! I first saw this scripture on a piece of vellum I had ordered to make a memory album for our son. I was blown away by it. God was talking about an angel to guard the Isrealites along their way. Could it be too, that He is using our little angels to guard us and to help prepare a place for us. Tyler and I take great comfort in this scripture knowing God chose our sons for His purpose, to create something wonderful and just maybe to help prepare a place for us.

I can smile when I think of my 3 little boys running through fields in heaven. Maybe our sweet dog Tuff is running with them right at their heels excited to have a part of us with him. Maybe our horses are with them too. Do our boys feel the connection from them to us? I pray hard that it is that way. I pray when they sit in Jesus lap the He tells them all about us and they are excited and can't wait to meet us! It's an amazing feeling to know that a part of me is already in heaven!

I miss them so very much and at times my arms ache to hold them, but God says I will see them again and He has filled me with the comfort of knowing right where they are......safe in the arms of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment