Monday, June 13, 2011

A little About Me

I LOVE being a mom! After becoming a mom I realized that it was the single most important purpose God had given me. I had always taken care of kids since I was 11. I took child development classes and ran a day care before marrying Tyler. I love kids and love teaching them! Going through infertility has made me even more grateful for the opportunity to be a mom and even more to get to be with them everyday. It's been so rewarding watching them learn from me and see them growing in the Lord.

Next to being a mom, I love being a wife! Through marriage God has taught me the importance of compromise and patience. Also that love is a choice and sometimes we have to love another person even when we don't feel like it. Taking care of Tyler is very important to me. He works hard to provide for his family and so I try in return to do all I can for him at home. I love being his best friend and spending as much time as I can with him. I love going to work with him and seeing what he does everyday. I enjoy watching him rope and play with our boys. One of my favorite times of the day is when we climb into bed and watch a movie or just talk! I can talk to him about anything.

Most of my days are spent taking care of my guys and managing our home. Besides being mom and wife I also like to scrapbook, quilt, hunt arrowheads and take pictures. I love all animals and spend a lot of time playing with our dogs, petting horses and when ever possible feeding a bum calf! I also have a kitty I raised from birth that gets a lot of my attention!

I love the Lord and spend time learning about Him and just being in His word. I'm thankful and amazed to be a daughter of the King of Kings! I try my hardest to gloryify Him in all I do, although I know I fail at times. I look forward to my eternal home and especially to see my sons gone before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment